Monday 6 February 2012

Just a Little Note about Goals.


As promised, a blog that is less Soul-Searchy than the rest have been.

Here I’d like to list my goals for the year 2012. Whether I achieve or exceed the detailed parameters, they will be here. :D

1. I will lose 60 lbs (or 12” from my hip measurement) by my birthday, June 11th.
            Update: within one month, I have lost 2” everywhere already. 5 more months to go!
2. I will save a minimum of $1000 by December 1st.
3. I will learn a new language by December 1st. Right now I’m looking at Dutch, Afrikaans (derivative of Dutch), and Spanish.
4. I will refresh my old-school memory on French.
5. I will learn to drive, parallel-park, park, and not freak out driving on a highway (or a road for that matter.
6. I will return to college next January to begin my Level Two Culinary training.
7. I will begin, in earnest, to write my business plan for the café.
8. I will begin purchasing lottery tickets, once a week, once my pay starts.

And as an aside for this list, I’m adding what I would do with the first $1 million if I win. ;D

1. Give $20,000 each to my immediate family members, my son’s and niece’s in the form of trusts. Son, sister, niece, mom.
2. Invest in Facebook, as it is going public.
3. Donate money to the Lung Association and the Canadian Diabetes Association.
4. Buy property to build my own self-sustaining homefront.
5. Buy a shiny Jeep. :3
6. Tattoos.

That’s pretty much all I have right now for goals. I’ll post more if I think of any, or barring that, I’ll update every few months with my progress on these.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment